Saturday, July 05, 2008

Travel dreams

I haven't really posted much lately. I really wish I had more motivation to get more consistent with this. Maybe one day. For now I will just post whenever and however often I want. Here I am just 4 months away from jetting off to Ireland. I have a bit more to pay on my trip and in addition to that I have to figure out a way to come up with spending money. I am sure it will all work out in the end. In the meantime, I am busy planning and dreaming for my next couple trips. First off, when my friends B&D finally get settled somewhere I am going to go for a visit with them. I miss them terribly. But until that happens, I am planning my trip for my birthday. Since I had originally hoped to be in Europe for my birthday (cost is what made that not happen), I am now seriously thinking I am going to spend that week at Disneyland in California. I haven't been there in a few years and I have really been wanting to make it out there for a visit. So long as things work out, if I can have at least one person with me, it will be really affordable. I am thinking though with airfare so unstable lately, I really should get those plane tickets booked soon. I found them at a great price. Last but not least, I am starting to consider planning a trip to Hawaii either Fall 2009 or early 2010. I don't know yet. I really loved it there last year and I really want to make to back there and spend some more time in one place. I have such a long list of places I want to visit. I don't know that I will ever be able to tackle the whole list in my lifetime. All I can do is try my hardest. Well, I am off to bed to dream...

No comments: