Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Back

Well, I am back from my Ireland trip and I am slowly getting back into the swing of things. For a few days I kept waking up really early, as early as 4am and having a hard time getting back to sleep. Today I did not wake up until my alarm started going off so that was great. However, I am exhausted today. I am thinking about my next big trip... I would love to go back to Ireland and do Northern Ireland but I am thinking in the back of my mind, that I may try to do some New Zealand and Australia. The trip would be a minimum of 2 weeks though. I have looked at the tours Trafalgar has, and I don't know that I am going to be willing to spend that kind of money. So I am just kind of looking at what I can do on my own. I figure they speak English there and I will probably not do a lot of driving since you really have to fly to get places. I will have to look into what their public transportation systems are like to see if that would be a viable option in the cities. If I have to, I will just do Australia but if I am going to be down there, I may as well just get them both done. It is a long flight and an expensive one at that so I would like to see as much as possible when I make the trip. I am going to pick up some guide books and see what kind of itinerary I would like to start thinking about. This would be a big trip and will be planned carefully and probably not happen for at least 2 years. I will keep you posted though. Plans can and do change frequently with me until the tickets are bought and paid for. Until then, I am looking forward to my trip to Disneyland in January. Maybe I will do a blog for that one too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all your travel plans. You know I live through your vacations. :) Australia is so exciting. Yay! Did you know you can get into Disney World free on your birthday? I'm so excited. I'm so totally going on my 30th too. Hooray for Disney! Love ya!
love, dawn