Wednesday, November 18, 2009

You See... I Have This Friend

I have this friend. She works with me. She is a real sweetheart. She is also going through a lot lately. She has a tendency to have moments of insecurity. What she needs... is the Lord. Leaning on my faith and the knowledge that God has a reason for everything in our lives, is what has gotten be through the last 2 1/2 months. I want my friend to know that peace, know that if she puts her situation in the hands of the Lord, everything will work out for the better. I have never been the type to be pushy with my faith. I witness through my actions. I have invited her to church many times. I feel that God has put her in my life for this reason. Maybe this isn't the only reason, but it is one of them. Praying for her to be receptive to giving not only her situation to the Lord but also her life. Her life would be so much more fulfilling.

No comments: