Thursday, December 07, 2006

Friday's Feast

Appetizer:
What language would you like to learn and why?
I took French in middle school and high school. I haven't used it since. I would like to refresh that. But I would also love to learn Italian. These will both come in handy when I am travelling in Europe.

Soup:
What is the funniest thing you've heard or read so far this week?
Got this video from one of the guys I work with... it's hilarious!


Salad:
Which movie was so bad you couldn't watch the whole thing?
Going Overboard. It's an early Adam Sandler movie. I rented it and it was so bad that I actually took it back the video store and got my money back for it. It was THAT BAD!!!!

Main Course:
If there were a holiday in your honor that didn't use your actual name what would the day be called?
Reading day... I LOVE to read.

Dessert:
Name one movie which is coming out soon that you would like to see
The Holiday. There are lots but that one I REALLY want to see tomorrow... which is when it comes out.

No comments: