Sunday, December 10, 2006

NYC Plans

Well, I knew I was going to have a problem being in NYC only a few days. My flight gets in at 2:30 on Saturday, so that means, I will have Saturday evening, Sunday and Monday. My birthday is on Sunday. I had a choice of two dates/times for Mary Poppins. Saturday night at 8pm and Sunday at 3pm. I thought about going for Saturday night cause then I would have ALL DAY Sun and Mon to sightsee. But I was afraid, that if my flight was delayed, I would miss the show. That wasn't an option. So I will be going to the Sunday 3pm show. I am excited. I narrowed down the things I must see to just three. Empire State Building, Rockefeller Plaza, and Ellis and Liberty Island. Of course Ellis/Liberty Island will be weather permitting. I am hoping that I get lucky and they have really nice weather that weekend. But I am preparing for the possibility of that not happening. I am probably going to get a ticket for the double decker sight seeing bus so that could be my main mode of transportation. I have to make my reservations for the airport transfers. I looked at getting a town car or something but I don't know for sure. It's not exactly cheap. That's as far as I have gotten with my plans.

No comments: