Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday's Feast

Haven't feasted for awhile so I thought I would partake this week. Will try
to get a regular post up soon.

Appetizer
What is your usual bedtime? Do you like that, or would you rather it be
different?

I try to be in bed by 10:30, but rarely am I asleep before 11:30, although
lately it has been 1am or later. Not a good thing. I really should be
asleep by 10:30.

Soup
When it comes to advice, do you give more or receive more?

I give more.

Salad
Describe a memorable meal you've had.

That would have to be the dinner I had the night of my Junior prom. Most
people would cringe at this, but I had a candlelit dinner with my boyfriend,
which was prepared by my grandmother (my whole family, and his mother, were
in the house at the time too). It was really special.

Main Course
Name a work of fiction that affected the way you think about something.

I don't do a lot of thinking and analyzing when I read. Nothing really
stands out in my mind.

Dessert
What is your favorite type of fruit juice?

I regularly drink apple juice, but I really like pear juice and Mango.

No comments: