Saturday, December 08, 2007

Slacker

Yep, that's what I am, a SLACKER! I haven't posted in a month again. I did so well for awhile. I have been busy but not with anything that I want to give enough thought to, to actually write a post about it. Christmas is not going well for me this year yet. I haven't started my shopping or my cards. I am usually just wrapping everything up by now, maybe having just a few gifts left to buy if any, and my cards would have been out last week. I haven't even started them. I am meeting up with a friend of mine next Sunday afternoon to hopefully get them all done. And I am planning on hitting the stores Monday after work to try to get a bunch of my shopping done. Then a couple friends and I are getting together for dinner and gift exchange on Wednesday so that will be nice and hopefully it will get me in the spirit. It is snowy out, snowed a good share of the day. I love the snow. Looks like it has started up again but it is not coming down too much, just light. I always love the fresh snow before people have walked/shoveled/driven through it. It is so peaceful and soothing. If it wasn't so stinkin cold, I would go out and walk to the mailbox... but it is really cold out and I don't feel like freezing.

No comments: