Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Balloon Fiesta


It has been awhile since I posted. Things have been a bit crazy for me. But for the next 4 days, I have nothing to worry about. I am headed off early tomorrow morning for Albuquerque, NM for the International Balloon Fiesta. We have been planning this trip for over a year now and it is finally here. I am not by any means a hot air balloon freak, I do however enjoy the silent mornings when you watch the ascension. My mom and I usually make a stop at the one here just by my house (this year it was cancelled due to bad weather). But this one is HUGE. Hundreds upon hundreds of balloons. It will be me, my parents and my grandparents. I am really excited, and looking forward to being away from the stresses at work. For now I will bid you adieu.

No comments: