Monday, October 16, 2006

When's My Next Trip?

Well, I survived Albuquerque. We hit a few bumps in the road, one being the hotel cancelled our reservation without notifying us... imagine trying to find a hotel in Albuquerque during Fiesta when there are hundreds of thousands of people in town... not a fun experience. The hotel was able to wrangle up 2 rooms for us and I ended up on the sofa bed. We survived... It was really great down there. I love the balloons in the early mornings, it's so beautiful! Here are a few pictures.






Very rarely do I finish one trip and not have the next one lined up. This time is no different. I have a Caribbean cruise booked for February.

I am very excited. I have taken one other cruise, 3 years ago for my 25th birthday. I came back from that trip more relaxed than ever. I was actually refreshed and ready to go back to work after that trip. Even after a big fiasco of almost missing our flight home, I was still relaxed. I always tell people, if you want a relaxed trip, take a cruise. There's no worries of where you are going to eat, what you're going to do. You have choices and they are pretty easy to make for the most part. I am just ready to sail off into the sunset.

No comments: