Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Little About Me

Are You:
1. A Cuddler? Yes
2. A Morning Person? Not in this lifetime.
3. A Perfectionist? Only in some areas of life. For the most part, I am
very disorganized.
4. An Only Child? Yes
5. Catholic? No
6. In Your PJs? Yes
7. Currently Suffering from a Broken Heart? It has finally healed.
8. Okay Styling Other Peoples Hair? I can french braid... does that count?
9. Left Handed? The only thing I can do with my left hand is eat.
10. Addicted to MySpace? I just go on there to keep up with a few friends
from college... maybe 1-2 a month.
11. Shy Around the Opposite Sex? Before I get to know them... although I am
like that around all people.
12. Loud? Not really

Do You:
1. Bite Your Nails? When I am nervous/stressed
2. Get Paranoid at Times? Not really
3. Currently regret something you have said/done? Not that I can think of
4. Curse Frequently When You Get Mad? Only when I am REALLY mad.
5. Enjoy Country Music? Yes
6. Enjoy Smoothies? Yes
7. Enjoy Talking on the Phone? Yes
8. Have a Lot to Learn? There is a whole world of information out there
that I have to learn.
9. Have a pet? I have 2 dogs, border collies Sadie and Anna
10. Have a Tendency to Fall for the "Wrong" Person? I have only fallen for
one... don't know that I would say he was the "wrong" person, but he was
obviously not the one I was supposed to be with.
11. Have all Your Grandparents Died? None of them.

Have You:
1. Been Told you Are Smart? Yes
2. Had a Broken Bone? Yes, my arm/elbow
3. Changed a Diaper? Many
4. Changed a Lot Over the Last Year? Not really
5. Had Friends Who Have Never Seen Your Real Hair Color? No
6. Had Surgery? On my broken arm/elbow
7. Killed Anyone? If I did do you really think I would admit it.
8. Had Your Hair Cut in the Last Week? No

Last Person Who:
1. Saw You Cry: My mom, I was feeling really down
2. Went to the Movies With You: My mom and dad, don't remember what we went
and saw though.
3. You Went to the Mall With: My mom
4. You Went to Dinner With: My mom... I am seeing a pattern here.
5. You Talked to on the Phone: If you don't count the quick call to my mom
after work today, it was my friend BJ in Florida.
6. Said "I Love You" to and Meant It: Just my family members and close
friends.
7. Made You Laugh: My uncle sent me a really funny email.

Would You Rather:
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Nose
2. Be serious or be funny? Funny
3. Drink whole or skim milk? Whole
4. Die in a fire or drown? Neither really.. but if I had to choose, fire.
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents

About You:
1. What Time is it? 10:59 pm
2. Name? R (leary about putting my real name on here for all to see)
3. Nicknames? None (that I am willing to put out there)
4. Where were you born? Denver, CO
5. What is your birthdate? January 7
6. What do you want? A family to raise.
7. Where do you want to live? I would like to live in a small close knit
town (think Stars Hollow on Gilmore Girls)
8. How many kids do you want? I always said that I would like a couple of
my own and then adopt but right now at this point in my life, having my own
children isn't such a priority, there are too many children out there in the
world who need a loving family.

No comments: