Monday, September 18, 2006

Birthday Trip

Okay, one more post tonight, and that is it, I promise. I am having a hard time right now. Every year for my birthday, I plan a trip... usually over my birthday although from time to time, it is just around my birthday... and usually by this point I have the whole thing booked, but here I am the middle of September (my birthday is Jan 7th), and I have not the slightest clue as to what I am going to do let alone having it booked. I would love a spa getaway... but they are SO EXPENSIVE. I have looked at a couple that I think I could swing. But then I think I would like to go on a cruise again (did for my 25th and had a blast), but I don't know... Then I think of all the places I would love to visit, NYC, Paris, Venice Italy... and they are all freezing cold in January. I am seriously thinking about sucking it up and maybe doing NYC anyway. Don't know though. Then again I could always visit my friends in Florida... but, that would be the same old thing I do all the time. Well, if you stumble upon my lonely little blog here and have any great ideas, let me know. I would like to keep airfare (from Denver), hotel and car rental (if necessary) under $1000. I will update when I know what I am going to do.

No comments: