Monday, September 18, 2006

Get to Know Me

I have seen this on a bunch of blogs that I follow and thought I would add it to mine.
1. WHAT IS YOUR NAME: For the sake of anonimity I will just say...R..
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My parents middle names combined to make mine.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last weekend when I had to leave my friends behind in Florida.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Depends on what my mood is at the time.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Turkey
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would hope so
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Not beyond this blog.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Rice Krispies or Apple Jacks
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Rarely
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think I am average
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Black Cherry Vanilla
14. SHOE SIZE? 8
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That I am such an introvert.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My second family, who live down in Florida
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Green pajama bottoms and bare feet
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? ceiling fan and the TV on in the other room.
20. WHERE IS THE ONE PLACE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE RIGHT NOW? Florida
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow
22. FAVORITE SMELL? Anything tropical... coconut, pineapple, beach
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom
24. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their smile
25. FAVORITE DRINK? Black Cherry Vanilla Coke
26. FAVORITE SPORT? Football, as a spectator
27. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? Yellow
28. HAT SIZE? LG or XL... I have always had a big head and my mom never lets me forget it.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes
30. FAVORITE FOOD? BBQ
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? T-shirt sold as a fund raiser for the family of a guy I worked with after he passed suddenly.
33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall really but if these are my only choices, Winter
34. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
35. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice Cream
36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Right now, just a stack of magazines I have been piling up lately.
37. WHAT'S ON THE MOUSE PAD? Mickey as the Sorecers Apprentice.
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Grey's Anatomy
39. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SOUNDS? Waves crashing on the beach or rain falling.
40. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Guam
41. WHAT ARE YOUR SPECIAL TALENTS? People always tell me I am blessed to have the patience to deal with 3 year olds in Sunday School all the time.
42 AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Denver
43. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one, just wanted to join in.
44. WHAT DAY IS IT? Monday
Now here's the scoop: You're supposed to let me know in the comments that you are going to respond on your blog, then I can read about you too! It's great to get to know people!

No comments: