Sunday, January 28, 2007

Friday's Feast

I have been pretty busy lately, so I have missing a few Friday Feast's. This one is a few days late but at least it is here....

APPETIZER:
If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn?

I have always regreted not sticking with the violin when I was much younger, I would love to pick that back up.

SOUP:
Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else?

Just on the phone.

SALAD:
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, how well do you keep secrets?

8 1/2

MAIN COURSE:
What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal?

I was walking with a friend one time on a path that was right next to a river (known to have alligators) in Florida. We were walking along, and I remember seeing this bird right on the side of the water. We had just gotten past, when we heard this big splash, turned around and an alligator had tried to get the bird for his next meal. He actually didn't get the bird, but it scared me to death and I was ready to get out of there right then.

DESSERT:
When was the last time you lost your patience?

I have been pretty moody lately and have a serious lack of patience... probably in the last week or so it has been really bad.

No comments: