Sunday, January 28, 2007

Long Time, No Blog

It has been awhile since I last posted. I am trying to keep up with my school work. This is total insanity. I am only taking 2 classes but they are three nights in a row each week and I work, so that doesn't leave me with a whole lot of extra time when you consider homework etc. Plus, I am now trying to prepare and pack for my cruise... I will be flying to Florida next Saturday...5 days, 19 hours and 46 minutes from now. I am just desperate to get away where it is warm and not snowy... of course being completely away from work for a week will be nice also. Snow... it has snowed every week for the last 6 weeks now... that is NOT NORMAL... Yesterday it was snowing and we have more coming in at the end of the week... As long as my flight is able to get out with me on it on Saturday, I don't care what it does. I have most of my stuff together, just need to pack it in the suitcase and garment bag and then I just have the little things that I still need on a daily basis. My friend L is having her baby this week. She goes in tomorrow and they will induce labor. She is having a boy, I am so excited. I was afraid I was going to miss him, her due date is while I am on my cruise. But I will get to see him this week. It might be a little challenging, I have school Mon-Wed and then I just have Thur and Fri... I will figure something out. Maybe I can take Friday off work too, so that I can finish everything up and go see the baby... who will hopefully by then be home. I don't know, I just have way too many things on my plate right now. Why did I ever think going back to school was a wise idea?

No comments: